Book your customised tours now or please write to us by mentioning following details:
- Location Preference:
- Trip Duration:
- Number of Participants:
Custom Itinerary will be shared as per your tour requirement.
- 100% advance on confirmation for the Tour
- 25% outside 40 days before the Tour
- 50% between 39 and 30 days before the Tour
- 75% between 29 and 20 days before the Tour
- 100% within 19 days before the Tour
Please note: The date of written (email) communication of intent to cancel is the date considered for calculation of the cancellation fees.
Terms and Conditions
- Participants who have a medical history of blood pressure, heart-related problems or asthma are advised to seek medical advice before enrolling for this Tour.
- Northeast Birding Tours shall not be responsible for any death, personal injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveller in connection with terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel partner’s control.
- Reception at Airport on arrival and send off.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and hot beverages (coffee and tea)
- On birding treks, all camping arrangements to include all meals, tent (shared by 02 persons), sleeping mats, dining tent, toilet tents, camp staff, porters and local guide. Sleeping Bags provided on prior request.
- Exclusive transport for all transfers and birding trips as per itinerary.
- Park Entry fees
- Birding guide
- All Air fares.
- Personal expenses (alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, telephone, and medical expenses).
- Any type of insurance.
- Camera fees if any.
- Single room supplement.
- Applicable Service Taxes.
As Arunachal Pradesh falls under restricted area, official permission is required to enter the state.
- For Indian Nationals: The Inner Line Permits are required by Indians other than natives of Arunachal Pradesh for entering into any place in Arunachal Pradesh. The ILPs are issued by the Issuing authorities of Government of Arunachal Pradesh with offices at Delhi, Kolkata, Tezpur, Guwahati, Shillong, Dibrugarh, Lakhimpur and Jorhat.
- For Foreign Nationals: All the foreigners are required have the Protection Area Permit or PAP for entering into Arunachal Pradesh. They can obtain the Protected Area Permit from, All Indian Missions abroad, All Foreigners Regional Registration Officers (FRRO) at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chief Immigration Officer, Chennai, Home Ministry, Govt. of India and Home Commissioner, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar.